Garrett was born in Los Angeles, California, and grew up in Topanga, California. She participated at the 1997 Elite Model Look and was one of the semi-finalists at the international finale of the competition.
She was first hired by GUESS in the late 1990s. She is currently a spokesmodel for Revlon cosmetics, along with Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Connelly and Jessica Alba, and has also modeled for Double D Ranch and CosmoGirl. She is signed to Vision Model Management L.A. Garrett was the female lead in a music video for the song "Cold" by the band Crossfade in 2004. She starred in the horror film Turistas (2006) after beginning her career with three appearances on television episodes including a pilot, as well as appearances on Entourage. She also appeared as Frankie Raye in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, the sequel to Fantastic Four. In the spring of 2009, she filmed the 2010 movie Tron: Legacy in Vancouver, British Columbia, with her Turistas co-star Olivia Wilde. In 2010, Garrett also starred on the Season 6 House episode "Remorse", again with Wilde.
Official Account Edit
- Beau Garrett on Twitter
- Beau Garrett on Facebook
- Beau Garrett on Instagram
- Beau Garrett on Insstar.com
- Beau Garrett on Instagweb.com
- Beau Garrett on Buzzcent.com
- Beau Garrett on Insstars.com
- Beau Garrett on Photostags.com
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20101218194245/http://www.fandango.com/movieguide/tronlegacy-blog/651406
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20141023045817/http://www.pageantopolis.com/Model/elite.htm
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061003/en_nm/surfer_dc_1
- ↑ http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/12/16/tron-20-finds-cast-in-turistas-olivia-wilde-and-beau-garrett